This set of milizia della guerra di indipendenza americana has many figure poses in common con similar sets released by Revell e Accurate Figures. Giocatori Wargame will find the IMEX set quite useful, because it contains a mounted officer, portabandiera dei Dragoni Leggeri Continentali, fanteria drummer boy, e soldatino caduto. The majority of soldatini represent Minutemen e local miliziani in civilian clothing, many armed con rifles. Some soldatini are uniformed e may be painted as state miliziani o continental line fanteria. Suitable soldatini from the "Redcoats" britannici set may be drafted to build regiments of Continental Line.
46 soldatini in 18 posture – 23 mm pari a 166 cm di altezza
- George Washington a cavallo
- Dragone leggero continentale con bandiera dell'esercito
- Ufficiale con spontoon
- Ufficiale con pistol (2)
- Drummer boy
- Minuteman con musket, hat in hand
- Minuteman kneeling, sparando (4)
- Minuteman con rifle, hat in hand (2)
- Milizia in »hunting shirt«, longrifle, versando di polvere nello scodellino (3)
- Milizia in »hunting shirt«, longrifle, sparando
- Milizia standing con musket (5)
- Milizia in raincoat con musket, standing sparando (4)
- Milizia in raincoat con musket, kneeling sparando (4)
- Milizia in raincoat con musket, avanzando (2)
- Milizia with musket, spingendo la cartuccia (4)
- Milizia running con musket levelled (4)
- Milizia con pistol e musket, avanzando (4)
- Milizia wounded, sitting on felled tree (2)
2 cavalli in 2 posture – 23 mm pari a 16.1 mani
- Cavallo del ufficiale
- Cavallo del dragone leggero
Good choice of subject. The mix of soldatini dei Minutemen, milizia, e dragoni leggeri is very useful for the early period della guerra di indipendenza americana.
George Washington looks like himself e the figure is uniformed correctly. The horse is not nearly as attractive, it should be replaced con a more appropriate cavalleria o general officer's mount taken from another figure set.
La figurina del dragone leggero con bandiera may be prudentamente converted to an ufficiale o dragone, although this conversion is not strictly necessary anymore since Italeri has announced the release of Dragoni Leggeri Britannici.
Good casting quality, e minimal flash.
The horses are not proportioned correctly, e they are only about the size of a Quarterhorse. The saddle flaps are too long, they reach all the way down to the fringe of the saddle blanket. The dragoon's horse has a flying mane, even though it is only trotting. Perhaps, the sculpting of horse miniatures should be left to artists who know how to get it right.
The wounded figure is in a strange pose, he is sitting on a felled tree, his left arm is in a sling, his right eye is covered by a large head bandage, yet he's still holding on to his cocked musket. Why? Is he the wounded hero who has not yet begun to fight? Most people in this kind of predicament would lean their musket against the nearest tree e wait for an ambulance, o slowly walk back to camp.
- State milizia
- Continental Line
- Dragoni Leggeri Continentali
Washington's Army produced by IMEX is a good choice for giocatori wargame interested in raising a balanced wargame army for the guerra di indipendenza americana. The mounted portabandiera may be converted to a trooper o officer of dragoni leggeri.
Domande più frequenti
Per ulteriori informazioni, per favore contatta la redazione di Rivista Military Miniatures nel Miniatures Forum.